Official supplier to "The Price is Right" for over 30 years
West Wight Potter sailboats, the Potter 15 and Potter 19, represent tradition, style, and proven quality for the trailer sailor. These world famous pocket cruisers store and sail easily, offer features not seen in boats of this size, and come in the most affordable package on the market.
West Wight Potter has two trailerable sailboat models – the 15 and the 19. Named for their length, both models offer a spacious cabin with comfortable berths. These sailboats are easy to rig and launch, and can be parked and stored in a typical garage.
The world famous West Wight Potter 15 sloop is one of the best known and oldest sailboats in the cruising fraternity.
Over 2,600 of these attractive compact cruisers currently sail all over the world. Continuously improved over her long history, the Potter 15 has achieved a noteworthy record of sailing successes, including sailing single-handed from Seattle to Ketchikan and from England to Sweden across the North Atlantic. Adding to great tradition, we continually work to incrementally improve the Potter 15 and today's boats are better than ever. Below we list just a few features which contribute to the beauty and tradition of the Potter 15.
- Wide beam and unique hull configuration combine to provide the stability and sea-going attributes of far larger boats.
- Designed for safety and ease of sailing so that even in stronger winds, the Potter 15 remains stable under sail, stays level on the water, and is known for her dry cockpit.
- All new West Wight Potters are protected by our exclusiveThree year Warranty.
- The standard kick-up rudder, fully retracting swing-keel, and molded in keelsons make her one of the few beachable cruisers, great for going ashore in remote areas for that special picnic or exploring new shoreline.
- With our specially designed fittings, one person can rig, launch, and sail-away in less than 30 minutes. Just step the mast, connect the side stays and you have completed the standing rigging. The Potter 15 is designed to make that impulse to go sailing on a nice afternoon both achievable and enjoyable!
2011 West Wight Potter Premium Package
- P-15 Premium Blue Water Lay-up Cloud White Hull and Deck
- Composite Kick-Up Beaching Rudder
- Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit
- Stainless Steel Cockpit Rails
- Fixed Motor Mount
- Stainless Steel Transom Boarding Ladder
- Screened Opening Ports
- Fabric Covered Cabin Cushions
- Cockpit Storage Hatches, 1 Pair
- Stainless Steel Hinged Mast Step
- Stainless Steel Cleats, Chocks, Cowl Ventilator with Deck Plate
Trailer - Included
- Galvanized Custom Trailer
- Trailer Tongue Wheel with Jack
- Trailer Guides
Sails and Handling Equipment - Included
- 4 Oz. White Mainsail with One Set of Reef Points
- 4 Oz. White 110% Lapper Jib
- On Boom Jiffy Reefing System
- Boom Vang
- End of Boom Mainsheet Rigging System
- Mast Topping Lift
12 Volt Electrical System - Included
- 12 Volt Receptacle
- Bow and Stern Running Lights
- Cabin Interior Dome Light
- Masthead Combo Anchor and Steaming Light
- Battery Condition Meter
- Marine Battery Box
Potter 15 Standard Features
- Main & Lapper Sails
- Fully Retracting Galvanized Swing Keel
- Adjustable Kick-up Beaching Rudder
- Anchor Line Compartment with Air Vent
- Stainless Steel Transom Boarding Ladder
- Teak Cabin Top Hand Rails
- Fabric Interior Cabin Cushions
- Choice of Pin Stripe Color
- Transom Motor Mount
- Park in a typical garage
|Length at Waterline
|Draft: Keel Up
|Draft: Keel Down
||72 sq. ft.
||26 sq. ft.
||30 sq. ft.
||42 sq. ft.
|Boat Weight w/Keel
|Number of Berths
|Mast Above Deck
About International Marine
For over 42 years, International Marine has manufactured two boats, the West Wight Potter 15 and West Wight Potter 19. Our dedication and focus is on building a quality, time tested design that appeals to the experienced, as well as the new sailing enthusiast.
By building the overwhelming majority of our boats to your direct order, we build exactly the boat to suit your budget or sailing needs. We strive to offer great value, but not at the sacrifice of quality building techniques or components. Harken, Sunbrella, Cruising Design, etc. are among the names that contribute to a boat that will give you years of sailing enjoyment.