The world famous West Wight Potter 15 sloop is one of the best known and oldest sailboats in the cruising fraternity.
Over 2,600 of these attractive compact cruisers currently sail all over the world. Continuously improved over her long history, the Potter 15 has achieved a noteworthy record of sailing successes, including sailing single-handed from Seattle to Ketchikan and from England to Sweden across the North Atlantic. Adding to great tradition, we continually work to incrementally improve the Potter 15 and today's boats are better than ever. Below we list just a few features which contribute to the beauty and tradition of the Potter 15.
- Wide beam and unique hull configuration combine to provide the stability and sea-going attributes of far larger boats.
- Designed for safety and ease of sailing so that even in stronger winds, the Potter 15 remains stable under sail, stays level on the water, and is known for her dry cockpit.
- All new West Wight Potters are protected by our exclusiveThree year Warranty.
- The Potter 15 is offered in money saving packages, which include sails, trailer, and outboard engine.
- The standard kick-up rudder, fully retracting swing-keel, and molded in keelsons make her one of the few beachable cruisers, great for going ashore in remote areas for that special picnic or exploring new shoreline. View features.
- With our specially designed fittings, one person can rig, launch, and sail-away in less than 30 minutes. Just step the mast, connect the side stays and you have completed the standing rigging. The Potter 15 is designed to make that impulse to go sailing on a nice afternoon both achievable and enjoyable!
Potter 15 | Features | Gallery | Packages | Warranty | Financing